Chemin du Montillier 9
tel. +41 79 577 28 63
- To complete your purchase in our store, fill in the form with personal and address information and log in. Only the email address and password you have chosen to sign in is required.
- The Customer is obliged to familiarize himself with the General Conditions and accept the provisions contained therein.
- During registration, the customer is obliged to fill in all the fields of the form which are marked with an asterisk.
- We reserve the right to cancel the order if the personal or address information provided is incorrect.
- Once the order has been placed, the customer will receive an automated response confirming the accepted order.
- We reserve the right to review the order and cancel it at any time in case of doubt as to its reliability.
- In all cases not governed by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- Any disputes related to the transaction will be settled by agreement of the parties, and in the absence thereof, the court will determine the place of the seller.
- We reserve the right to amend these General Conditions.
- We commit ourselves to the confidentiality of personal information; They will only be used for order fulfillment and will not be made available to third parties.
- Averly SàRL owns the website calavera.ch. Averly SàRL sells accessories and jewelery with a Mexican skull motif.
- The offer available on the website is owned by Averly SàRL. All products in the offer are brand new.
- We are not responsible for any similarity or convergence of designs to collections of other designers and companies.
- We are not responsible for the quality of the photographs depicting collections and their faithfulness to the original.
- We do our best to ensure that our offer is reliable and up-to-date.
- The prices shown in the shop are gross prices, which means they include VAT. Prices do not include shipping prices with the tracking number provided by the courier.
- We reserve the right to change the prices of goods in our offer. Contracts accepted for implementation are not subject to price changes.
- Goods are sent within 24 hours of receiving payment to our account, on the first business day.
- The price of the goods will be added by the registered mail. Shipping is 7 chf in Switzerland, 12 chf outside Switzerland.
- The returned product must not bear any trace of use and they must be clean.
- Returned goods should be returned to:
Chemin du Montillier 9
With a note: Return Calavera
Purchased goods can be paid using the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer in CHF to our account:
IBAN: CH04 00767 000U 5264 8038
- With a credit card (Stripe)
- We do not guarantee that the content of the pages belonging to our store will be completely free of errors.
- We do not guarantee that all functional aspects of the site will be free from errors and that the server on which our site is located is completely free of viruses that may damage the Client computer.
- We are not responsible for the way our online store is used by our customers; and in particular for the Customer’s withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- We are not responsible for defects in the operation of the Internet and service interruptions (payments) and improper functioning of the shop software as well as for improper processing of data by the computer system.
- We are not responsible for the availability of the Customer’s password and identification information including the content of messages sent to the Client and received from the authorized person under applicable law.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of products with images.
- We reserve the right to temporary deactivate the shop or to cease its activity completely without liability for any damages resulting therefrom.
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the sale and purchase agreement without justification and may return the goods within 14 days of receipt of the consignment.
- Any disputes arising out of the purchase agreement will be resolved by the court competent for the seller’s premises.
- The regulations were published in Polish, French, English, Spanish and German. In case of differences, the French version is valid.